Why Non-Coal Tar Sealcoating?
ECO Friendly Sealcoating
Use Safe & Eco-Friendly Sealcoating…Use Tuff Coat Sealcoating!
Many counties and cities in Michigan, as well as whole States in the USA have banned coal tar sealcoating and sealers. Some local cities such as West Bloomfield, Clarkston, Ann Arbor and Traverse City have already banned the coal tar sealants. Homeowners and facility managers and entities such as churches, day cares, health care facilities, and businesses can now make the choice to go Coal Tar Free by using asphalt-based sealants rather than coal tar sealants.
Tuff Coat Sealcoating not only protects your driveway...Tuff Coat protects families & the environment.
We offer you an alternative to Traditional Coal Tar Sealants!
Traditional Coal Tar Sealants are:
- Dangerous for People, Animals, Birds and Aquatic Life
- Hazardous to our lakes and ground water
- High in Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons – PAHs
Tuff Coat Sealants are:
- Environmentally Friendly
- Protect more than just your driveway
- Deep Rich Black Color
- More Flexible – It Won’t Check Crack
- Protects Against Chemicals, Moisture and Oxidation
- Faster Cure Rate
- No PAH threat to the Environment
- Low Odor
- User Friendly
Environmentally Friendly Sealcoating